Launch of Improving Outcomes for Youth (IOYouth) Statewide Task Force
- State Officials launch task force to assess state’s juvenile justice system, Fox61
- Connecticut will review juvenile justice polices, Hartford Courant
- Task Force Begins Review of Juvenile Justice System With Goal of Reducing Recidivism, CT NewsJunkie
- State leaders to launch review of juvenile justice system, WTNH
- State’s juvenile justice system to undergo data-driven review, The Day
- Reducing juvenile arrests a top priority for Connecticut officials, Middletown Press
- Connecticut’s juvenile justice system gets selected for review, WNPR
- Tow Youth Justice Institute and Council of State Governments Announcement, CTN
- Car Thieves To Get Help, Not Jail
- 2019 Carnegie Medal of Philanthropy Recipients Announced – Dr. Leonard Tow is a recipient!
- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy has submitted two proposed legislative bills that would raise the age of people protected by juvenile and “youthful offender” status from 18 to 21, he announced Tuesday at the University of New Haven.